Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hello Bird!

My friend Heather Avis is probably one of the most amazing women I know. And I remember the exact moment I met her thinking - man she's cool!

Well, it's no wonder she's come up with Hello Bird, an adorable little boutique consisting of fabulous vintage finds. Apart from her business ventures, she is also an adoptive mother and understands the great joy as well as hardship found in pursuing adoption. Heather and her husband Josh have greatly spurred Jeff and I on in our faith by living out the gospel in such a radical way! Their faith is grand and we praise God for them! You can follow their journey here.

Here are some pretty sweet handmades Heather has put together for Kate's Craft Fair! For more details check them out under the collaborators button.

i


No comments:

Post a Comment