Thursday, June 2, 2011

Handmade Cards Part 2: SOLD OUT!

So, I have yet to put these up under our "collaborator" tab because I was so excited I just wanted to get them up right away! My good friend Jennifer made these lovely little notecards and I think they are just so beautiful. In fact, I could totally see these framed in my house so maybe I should just keep them for myself?... :)

In the spirit of sharing, I will offer them to you and in doing so, know that you will absolutely love these cards/wall decor.

Here's the skinny.

Kate's Giraffe in A. Brown/Orange or B. Purple/Pink
4 Pack w/envelopes $20

Kate's Safari A. White B. Brown
4 pack w/ envelopes $20

I Heart Ethiopia (blue)
4 pack w/ envelopes $20

And, because I am having such a stellar week - we are offering free shipping on all handmade cards purchased now through this next week (6/3 - 6/9)

Cheers and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment