Friday, May 27, 2011

Pre-Order!

We've got aprons on the horizon!! I don't know about you, but aprons are like the most prefect accessory for anyone who spends time in the kitchen. I even wear mine throughout the day when I am caring for my children - it protects my clothes from messy hands + snot :) Mama Marshman has graciously donated Kate's Craft Fair her sewing skills and will be offering adult and children's aprons by the end of June/early July.

Here is the children's apron. More details on this under the "collaborator" tab.
I will have a sample adult apron for you in a few days. So far we have 2 of each style fabric available (pictured below).

$20 for child size & $35 for adult.
*we are currently out of fabric A and will let you know when we get more*

e mail to raemarshman@gmail.com to pre-order your apron today!

No comments:

Post a Comment